Rhythm Energy is a Texas-based retail electricity company that offers renewable energy plans. If you are their customer and plan to move or switch services, you might be wondering can you cancel Rhythm Energy before your subscription expires. If so, then in this article, we’ll lead you through the procedures of how to cancel Rhythm Energy subscription and its charges.
Can You Cancel Rhythm Energy?
Yes, you can cancel your Rhythm Energy account in accordance with the terms outlined in your agreement. Go through it carefully and then reach out to their customer service or your assigned account manager. Furthermore, you must keep your bills and payment information up to date on file with the company for the duration of your used energy subscription. Nevertheless, your services and contract may continue to be in effect until you notify them that you choose to cancel the subscription.
How to Cancel Rhythm Energy
Rhythm is a Houston-based Texas electrical company that specializes in local renewable energy plans. Customers can select from a range of alternatives, including those that are entirely powered by solar or wind energy. Despite being one of the prominent energy providers, you might choose to switch to another provider and terminate your contract. So, after knowing if you can cancel Rhythm Energy, you might want to know a little further. If you decide to cancel, you might be wondering how to cancel Rhythm Energy subscription. In that case, adhere to the instructions below:
1. To cancel your subscription with Rhythm Energy, call their customer service number 833-774-9846 or 1-888-7 RHYTHM and ask their customer care representative to cancel the subscription by providing the necessary details.
2. Another option is to email the company at email@example.com and request the cancellation of the contract.
3. Under the right of rescission, if you are switching from Rhythm to another REP, you can cancel the agreement with Rhythm without penalty or price by contacting them before midnight on the third federal business day from the date of your enrolment authorization and receipt of the contract documents. Remember to include your cancellation request slip, name, address, phone number, and account number or ESI-ID number.
4. Rhythm Energy waives any early termination costs in the first thirty days of the agreement. If you have had an account longer than that, you might wonder if there is a cancellation fee for Rhythm Energy. Continue reading to find out.
5. Regardless of the method or reason for subscription cancellation, you are supposed to pay for any remaining payments incurred through the date of cancellation by the Transmission/Distribution Service Provider based on the terms of the agreement.
To summarise, how to cancel your Rhythm Energy subscription is a straightforward method, however, it is important to follow the correct steps to avoid any additional charges or issues. These include contacting the customer service team, inquiring about termination charges, settling any outstanding balances, and verifying the accuracy of the final bill.
Note: If you have any concerns, complaints, or billing questions, you may reach out to their customer support team.
Is there a Cancellation Fee for Rhythm Energy?
Yes, there is a cancellation fee for Rhythm Energy, but it depends on the duration and reason for termination. Let us know the Rhythm cancellation fee and its terms below.
1. Rhythm Energy 30-Day Test Drive is an approach to help you feel secure about signing up with Rhythm by giving you 30 days to decide. If you enjoy the services, you can continue to use them. If not, you can leave at any time without penalty.
2. Remember that after the first 30 days of signing the contract, they will charge you an early termination fee of $10-$20 for each full month remaining in the agreement, depending on the plan you choose.
3. If you move during your contract period and can provide documentation of relocation such as a lease, mortgage statement, or utility bill for your new address, you will not be charged an early termination fee.
Now, you must have understood how to cancel Rhythm Energy’s subscription. However, it is still advised to thoroughly review your specific plan to understand it. Additionally, you must ensure that you provide all necessary information and clarify the Rhythm cancellation fee.
Recommended: Powering Up: Your Guide to Charging a Solar Watch