The Ola S1 Air scooter is making eco-friendly travel exciting, saving you money and making the commute easier. Now, the big question is: When it was officially released? Alongside this Ola S1 Air launch date, we’ll also explore its top speed, on-road cost, range, and the various operating modes it provides.
Ola S1 Air Launch Date
Ola’s electric scooters are known for their speed, range, and specs, and the S1 Air is no exception. This model is a great value for money as it offers a range of features at an affordable rate that makes it an attractive option among EV enthusiasts.
The purchase window of the Ola S1 Air officially opened last week of July and since then, it’s available for sale on the Ola website.
Learning about this electric scooter will be beneficial to you if you are interested in navigating city life in an eco-friendly manner. If you are interested in purchasing it, then you can find your estimated delivery date at the time of purchase on the Ola App. Now, let’s go through the Ola S1 Air on road price, speed, and list of specifications.
Ola S1 Air On Road Price
Before making the final purchase it is crucial to inquire about the road price of the vehicle. It is available for sale at a price of 1,19,999 and is also available on EMI.
Note: The price mentioned above is for the ex-showroom. It might vary with time and location. To inquire about other configurations, please contact email@example.com.
Also See: Mercedes E Bike Specifications and Price
Ola S1 Air Top Speed
The Ola S1 Air top speed is around 90 km/h. Before you kick into that gear to travel places, the top speed is important to know as it can help you get an idea of how far it can go in an hour.
Key Specs Ola S1 Air
The key specs of Ola S1 Air showcase features like:
1. Cruise control allows e-bike drivers to maintain a uniform speed without having to adjust the pedal assist or throttle.
2. Digital key is basically a means of locking and unlocking the bike using a digital device or a smart mobile.
3. The model has advanced connectivity features with a touchscreen display. Also comes with GPS connectivity, navigation, and music features.
4. OTA updates remotely updates the software of electric bikes, through the internet.
5. The remote boot unlock system helps e-bike drivers to lock and unlock their bikes using a smartphone app.
Also See: Tenways Vs VanMoof: Ebike Comparison
Below are the tables for the technical and physical features of Ola S1 Air.
Power & Performance Parameters
|Charger Type, Capacity
|Portable 750 kW
|Home charging time
|Motor power (Nominal/Peak)
0-40 km/h in 3.3 to 3.5 sec
0-60 km/h in 3.3 to 5.7 sec
|True range (eco mode)
|True range (normal mode)
Brakes, Wheels, and Suspensions
|Twin Telescopic/Dual Shock
|Brake Type (Front/Rear)
|Combined Braking System (CBS)
Additionally, take a look at A Comprehensive Guide to Mechanical Vs Hydraulic Disc Brakes on Ebike.
Dimensions & Additional Specifications
|1860 mm/850 mm/1298 mm
|805 mm/738 mm
|7 inch /17.78 cm Digital
|800 ×— 480
For your comprehensive understanding of two scooters, Ola S1 Pro Vs. S1 Air, click here.
Ola S1 Air Colours
The most interesting part about this E-scooter is that you can select your color, as it is available in different shades. You can go glossy or matte with your favorite colors ranging from Stellar Blue, neon, porcelain white, coral glam, liquid silver, and midnight blue.
Also Read: Latest Upcoming Electric Bikes in 2023
Ola S1 Air User Experience
Here are some points to notice as shared by early users.
- It is considered one of the fastest e-scooters in the industry.
- The motor of this vehicle is quicker than the S1 Pro though the S1 Air makes a lot of sounds that certain customers may not like.
- As experienced by a few people, it also has a strange jerk when you open or close the accelerator.
- It takes a little time to respond when you twist the accelerator and continues to accelerate for about half a second after you close it.
- In addition, many people faced reduced performance and difficulty in switching modes.
Before you decide to invest in the Ola S1 Air scooter, remember to consider the factors mentioned above, such as its range, performance, and overall features. This will make it easier for you to choose the right product. For more EV content, continue scrolling through our website.