NIU is a well-known name in the field of electric bikes, and the NIU BQI-C3 Pro is one of the company’s most recent bikes. It is an efficient electric bike built for urban riders looking for eco-friendly transportation. In this NIU BQI-C3 Pro review, we’ll take a deeper look at the NIU BQI-C3 Pro benefits and drawbacks along with the prices to help you decide if it’s the ideal bike for you.
NIU BQI-C3 Pro Review
The NIU BQI-C3 Pro is a sleek and attractive electric bike built for city riding, with a powerful engine, long-lasting battery, and advanced technologies that provide a premium riding experience. It is a reliable and eco-friendly form of transportation. In this NIU BQI-C3 Pro overview, we will take a closer look at its various features to help you decide if it is what you are looking forward to in NIU BQI-C3 Pro electric bike:
The first thing to consider in the NIU BQI-C3 Pro review is the design. The NIU BQi-C3 Pro is designed with clean, simple lines and colors, a smart battery arrangement, and a deep step-through frame. The design is safe and stable for riders. Its simple and ultra-low step-through frame makes it easy for riders of 5’2″ – 6’5″ height to ride.
The NIU BQI-C3 Pro is powered by a 500-watt Bafang hub drive motor with a max output of 750 watts. It uses a Gates Carbon Drive belt system rather than a chain to provide a premium e-bike experience. This powerful motor delivers swift acceleration and makes it simple to navigate through traffic.
The BQi-C3 Pro offers 27.5-inch by 2.4-inch puncture-resistant Chao Yang tires that are coated with Kevlar Aramid Fibre that helps prevent punctures. These street tread tires have a good grip on smooth pavement and absorb road shocks and cracks efficiently.
The bike has a TFT LCD with a digital needle that moves as the rider increases the speed, like a car speedometer. It is considered among the greatest e-bike displays on the market.
The NIU BQI-C3 Pro is equipped with two 48V 9.6 Ah batteries with a combined capacity of 19.2Ah and 921.6 Wh. The UL-approved batteries can be charged simultaneously using the charger’s inbuilt y-splitter.
The bike has the unique halo light that NIU uses on all of its electric scooters. While it is surprisingly bright and ideal for recreational night riding, an improved handlebar light is advised for frequent night riders.
The bike weighs 70.5 lbs, and each battery weighs 6.23 lbs, whereas the bike weighs a little over 58 lbs without the batteries.
The mechanical disc brakes on the BQi-C3 with 180mm brake discs provide adequate stopping power, Moreover, hydraulic disc brakes would have been more appropriate for an e-bike at this price point, but you can buy it and get it installed from a local store.
The BQi-C3 does not have suspension, yet the balloon tires absorb bumps and crevices well. If you are a rider who desires more cushioning, you can buy a suspension seat post and easily install it yourself.
The bike does have a few flaws, such as mechanical disc brakes, chunky welds where the rack attaches, and no suspension. Nevertheless, the BQi-C3 may be pedaled without any powered assistance in Pedal Mode, perfect for working out or riding on trails with motor limitations.
In general, with the NIU BQI-C3 Pro review, we have learned that it is a high-quality e-bike. It comes equipped with a strong motor and a dependable battery. It is perfect for riders looking for an appealing and functional e-bike for commuting and short recreational outings. Its puncture-resistant tires, bright lights, and smooth ride make it an excellent choice with a premium e-bike experience.
What are the Specifications of the NIU BQI-C3 Pro?
The BQi-C3 Pro comes with two swappable batteries, giving you a 62-mile range that is remarkable for a bike in this price range. It has a simple-to-recharge lightweight battery system that extends your range too. Take a look at the detailed NIU BQI-C3 Pro overview about its specifications that are listed below:
|Rims||Aluminum alloy, 36 hole|
|Tires||NIU 27.5″ × 2.4″ puncture-resistant tires|
|Gearing||Single-Speed (3 electric gears)|
|Brake Rotors||180 mm front and rear|
|Hub Motor||500W brushless|
|Pedal Assist||The 3-level pedal assists with a Dual Hall cadence sensor|
|Controller||NIU frame-integrated controller|
|Range||60-90 miles per charge|
|Range||62 miles (both batteries)|
|Charge Time||6 hours|
|Battery Watt Hours||960Wh|
|Range||62 miles (both batteries)|
|Charge Time||6 hours|
The price of a particular product also plays a crucial role in deciding whether the product is worth it or not. To know about the NIU BQI-C3 Pro rate, hop into the next pointer.
What is the NIU BQI-C3 Pro Rate?
After learning the NIU BQI-C3 Pro overview, let us look at the price. The NIU BQI-C3 Pro rate may differ according to the area and local taxes. The NIU BQI-C3 Pro may cost between $1,999 to $2,199. It comes in White, Grey, and Black color. It is advisable to check with local retailers or the manufacturer’s website for the most up-to-date pricing and availability, for your region.
What are NIU BQI-C3 Pro Benefits and Drawbacks?
In the NIU BQI-C3 Pro review, its pros and cons are important factors to consider before buying it. All of the NIU BQI-C3 Pro benefits and drawbacks have been listed below before you to form a decision:
- Swappable dual batteries enable up to 90 miles of range, an important edge over many other e-bikes in this price range.
- The powerful Bafang motor produces up to 750W of power and a maximum torque of 45Nm, allowing for rapid acceleration and efficient hill-climbing.
- The Gates Carbon Drive and puncture-resistant tires deliver a low-maintenance and dependable riding experience.
- The BQi-C3 Pro’s full-coverage fenders, clear TFT display, and integrated rear rack make it a practical and convenient option for commuting and city rides.
- A water-resistant design with IP45 certification for the bike and IP67 and IP65 ratings for the batteries and motor, thereby, ensuring that the bike can withstand wet weather conditions.
- The BQi-C3 Pro weighs 70.5 pounds, making it difficult to transport or store in several cases.
- The bike’s upright shape may be unsuitable for riders who prefer a more aggressive riding position.
- Some riders may find the price tag expensive for an e-bike because they do not want the extended range or advanced features given by the BQi-C3 Pro.
Keeping in mind the NIU BQI-C3 Pro benefits and drawbacks, you should make the decision based on your personal preference and budget.
What is the Warranty Period for NIU BQI-C3 Pro? What Kinds of Damages are not Covered by the Warranty?
The warranty period for NIU BQI-C3 Pro for different parts is as follows:
- The main body including battery, charger, frame, motor, controller, dashboard, front fork, and main harness is covered under two years warranty.
- Accessories’ including brake levers, brake discs, brake lines, throttle controls, and other non-daily consumable parts are covered under six months warranty.
- Consumable parts including an anti-collision strip, a headlight, a bell, a fender, a taillight, a decorative cover, a kickstand, and a foot pad are covered under three months warranty.
In the NIU BQI-C3 Pro review, now we are going to learn about the following defects that are not covered by the warranty:
- Any damage caused by abuse, misuse, or neglect, such as fire, collision, water damage, riding over obstructions, or theft.
- Any aging damage, such as color shading or fading of the painted surface, deterioration of the plated surface, deterioration of rubber and plastics, or rusting.
- Any product that has been remodeled or modified.
- Spare parts that are no longer covered under warranty
- Excessive load causes cracking of the frame.
- Electrical parts that have been harmed by water.
- Deformation of the front wheel or motor.
- Abrasion of plastic or brake parts.
- Stickers that are torn or damaged.
- Tires that are flat.
Note: It is important to remember that the warranty may differ by region, therefore it is best to verify with your local dealer or manufacturer for exact specific details.
Overall, in this NIU BQI-C3 Pro review, we have learned that it is a well-designed electric bike. It has a high-capacity battery and powerful motor that provides top speed that sets it apart from the competition. Moreover, it isn’t the cheapest option on the market, the NIU BQI-C3 Pro rate is worth considering if you’re looking for an electric bike.
Recommended: 13 Best Commercial Solar Financing Companies