Are you looking to cancel your ActewAGL energy service? Maybe you’re switching houses or simply switching providers. Don’t worry, it is a simple process that can be completed with just a few simple steps. Learn what is the ActewAGL disconnection fee and how to cancel ActewAGL energy.
How to Cancel ActewAGL Energy: A Step-by-Step Guide
To cancel your ActewAGL energy service, you can contact their customer service team either by phone or email. But let us know in detail how to cancel ActewAGL energy.
- The first method is by cancellation through email. You may cancel the agreement at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Another method is to call ActewAGL’s customer service team at 13 14 93, Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm, and request to cancel your energy service.
After termination, you will no longer be able to access the Self-service Platform and your access will be terminated. Any outstanding tax invoices at the time of termination will remain a liability owing and payable by you.
When contacting ActewAGL, make sure you have your account details ready, such as your account number, name, and address. ActewAGL may also ask for additional information to verify your identity.
ActewAGL may terminate the agreement immediately by providing you notice if, in their reasonable view, you have broken the terms of the Agreement, without affecting any rights or remedies that they may have against you arising out of or in connection with the Agreement.
Canceling ActewAGL is easy. You just need to follow the steps mentioned above.
What is the ActewAGL Disconnection Fee?
After knowing how to cancel ActewAGL Energy, let us discuss the ActewAGL disconnection fee. ActewAGL may charge a disconnection fee if you request to have your energy service disconnected and they have been listed below: –
1. Residential Customer
- ActewAGL’s disconnection fee for residential customers (electricity)in the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) is $94.15, for Endeavour Energy it is $ 91.42, and for Essential Energy in NSW, it is $65.90.
- As for residential customers (gas), the disconnection fee for Australian Capital Territory (ACT) is $155.22, for Queanbeyan & Bungendore, the fee is $155.22, for Goulburn, Boorowa, Yass & Young is $115.57 and for Shoalhaven, NSW is $155.22.
2. Business Customers
- The electricity disconnection charge for Australian Capital Territory (ACT) is $94.15, for Endeavour Energy is $91.42, and Essential Energy, NSW is $65.90.
- The gas disconnection fee for Australian Capital Territory (ACT) is $215.27, for Queanbeyan & Bungendore, the fee is $215.27, for Goulburn, Boorowa, Yass & Young is $115.57 and for Shoalhaven, NSW is $215.27.
However, fees and charges are subject to change, so you should contact ActewAGL for the most up-to-date information. In addition to the disconnection fee, ActewAGL may also charge a reconnection fee if you need to have your energy service reconnected after it has been disconnected.
Also Read: How to Cancel Constellation Energy Services
What is the ActewAGL Contact Number?
Learning about the various ActewAGL contact number is extremely essential if you are their customer or want to be one. The numbers are provided below: –
- The contact number of ActewAGL for general inquiries and customer service is 13 14 93. This number is available from Monday to Friday between 8 am and 6 pm except for public holidays.
- If you are calling from overseas, the contact number is +61 2 6248 3400.
- For language assistance call 13 14 50.
- If you have impaired hearing and need a TTY service, 13 36 77 is the number you should contact.
- To report an emergency, such as a gas leak or electrical hazard, you should call ActewAGL’s emergency hotline on 13 10 93 for Evoenergy. This hotline is available 24/7 and should only be used for urgent matters that require immediate attention.
These numbers can be used to contact ActewAGL’s customer service team for assistance with billing and account inquiries, electricity and gas connections, energy usage advice, emergencies, and more.
Also See: How to Cancel Direct Energy
What Plans Does ActewAGL Energy Offer?
ActewAGL Energy is an Australian energy business that provides its consumers with a variety of electricity and gas programs. ActewAGL Energy’s precise plans may vary based on your area. The following are some common plans: –
1. Electricity Plans
ActewAGL provides numerous electricity plans, including a regular plan with variable rates, a fixed-rate plan, and a time-of-use plan with costs that fluctuate depending on when you consume power (time-of-use plan). They also provide a solar package for clients who have solar panels and want to obtain a greater feed-in tariff for the extra power they create.
2. Gas Plans
ActewAGL provides a variety of gas plans, including a regular variable-rate plan and a fixed-rate plan. They also provide a plan with a reduction in the daily supply rate for consumers who use natural gas for heating.
3. Bundle Plans
ActewAGL provides bundle plans that include electricity and gas, allowing clients to save money by combining their energy services. They also provide a solar panel bundle package that includes a higher feed-in tariff for surplus power.
4. Green Energy Plans
ActewAGL provides green energy plans that enable users to support renewable energy while lowering their carbon footprint. These proposals might involve a combination of renewable energy sources including wind, solar, and hydro.
Now that you’ve learned about how to cancel ActewAGL energy and ActewAGL contact number, canceling your energy service can be stress-free. Remember to keep track of any disconnection fees or charges, and don’t hesitate to reach out to the customer service team for assistance. Keep on the lookout for more ways to save, and you’ll be well on your way to financial freedom.